- Liaise with business stakeholders across the enterprise to redesign business processes around customer/end-user needs, based on evidence not assumptions, to deliver simpler, clearer, faster services.
- Arrange and lead meetings, workshops and focus groups, conduct interviews etc. in support of requirements gathering and elicitation activities, or, to support business process redesign.
- Ensure that requirements are fully elicited through a variety of appropriate techniques, which can then be prioritised, documented, and approved prior to evaluation and selection or development of a solution.
- Identify and use the most appropriate business analysis tools and techniques to document outcomes from requirements elicitation activities, process and system design and redesign, business modelling and other business analysis related tasks and make this information available to all stakeholders.
- Create appropriate business modelling documentation necessary to support project development, audit and approval stages, e.g. “As-Is”, “To Be” and Gap Analysis, ensuring the documentation meets the needs of the intended audience.
- Be familiar with System, functional and user requirements specifications, documentation and information gathering techniques.
- Act as subject matter expert where required on business process redesign, business process integration with digital technology and other technical business-related aspects of projects.
- Present / share your findings, advise on best practice and communicate outcomes and process changes, deliverables and project activities to internal and external audiences.
- Experience / knowledge of business functions like business process redesign, business process integration with digital technology and other technical business-related aspects of projects
- Knowledge and application of different business analysis methodologies and techniques to support both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office products including Visio.
- Experience of using digital technology to deliver simpler, clearer, faster services.