IT Business Analyst (Business Intelligence) is expected to
- – Liaise with internal/external client base to analyse business procedures, identify optimisations, and define the scope of business changes where applicable.
- – Undertake feasibility studies for existing IT applications outlining costs, features and benefits of a potential recommendation for a client presentation.
- – Proactively build successful relationships with project stakeholders and project teams (both internal and external) to deliver excellent service
- – Prepare written definition of solution (in development terms) that facilitate IT sign-off and efficient development for external suppliers
- – Preferred Experience in Business Intelligence platforms, Data integration, Public Datasets, System integration projects
- – Delivering business change/transformation products, stakeholder engagement management plans – Awareness of data governance requirements and regulatory bodies where applicable
We are happy to provide sponsorship to the right candidate